Introduction

My photo
Ragusa, Sicily, Italy
I was born in Deva, Romania, on 14 January 1978. In 2000 I graduated the Faculty of European Studies within "Babes-Bolyai" University in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Since 2003 I started to work in tourism and had the chance to travel and live in Egypt and Arab Emirates for more than 6 years. Egypt will remain the dearest place to me, it's beauty is authentic and sacred, while the warmth of people has no match. At the end of 2010 I made it to Sicily and I just love the place. It is true, "without seeing Sicily, it is not possible to make a full idea of Italy. Sicily is the key to everything", as Goethe said in his Italian Journey, 1788. My passion for photography grew in time and now I find it the best way to express my emotions. Thank you for sparing some of your time to visit my blogs.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

My Paint


My Paint! It is a wonderful open source tool for designers, same as Inkscape.

Here is what I've done with My Paint this

morning... first time to use it! I can't wait to experiment more and more...


Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment