Introduction

My photo
Ragusa, Sicily, Italy
I was born in Deva, Romania, on 14 January 1978. In 2000 I graduated the Faculty of European Studies within "Babes-Bolyai" University in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Since 2003 I started to work in tourism and had the chance to travel and live in Egypt and Arab Emirates for more than 6 years. Egypt will remain the dearest place to me, it's beauty is authentic and sacred, while the warmth of people has no match. At the end of 2010 I made it to Sicily and I just love the place. It is true, "without seeing Sicily, it is not possible to make a full idea of Italy. Sicily is the key to everything", as Goethe said in his Italian Journey, 1788. My passion for photography grew in time and now I find it the best way to express my emotions. Thank you for sparing some of your time to visit my blogs.

Friday 17 December 2010

UFO on the highway Catania - Palermo

It was 23 November 2010. We were driving on the highway from Catania to Palermo. At a certain time, we have stopped at a benzine station to rest a little. I got down of the car and started to take photos around. I was very happy because in front of me there was a great mountain and the landscape was absolutely breathtaking. I took three consecutive photos of the mountain and then I changed direction an took three photos of the suroundings, then went back to the mountain and took the final three consecutive shots. All in all, it took around 2/3 minutes, I calculated a maximum of 20 seconds for each photo. Normally I take my photos very fast.

Nothing appeared strange to me in those moments. I didn't see absolutely anything on the sky, it was clear. The big surprise came after two days, when I downloaded the photos. In the third photo taken at the begining, I saw a spot. I thought "how come, I didn't see anything on the sky when I took the photo". I zoomed in and to my surprise it was clear that it was not a spot, but a flying object. I opened the foto with Microsoft Office Picture Manager and I croped a little the photo to focus it on the object, then I increased the contrast at a maximum and decreased the midtones to a minimum. The result was astounding.


As you can see, it is visible, very visible and does not look anything similar to an airplane, or baloon... it rather looks like a cap!



I let you guys judge what on Earth is that (or maybe it is not from Earth at all!)

Anyways, I was very intrigued, so I contacted MUFON, the international organization who investigates such cases. My case can be found at this link below: http://www.mufon.com/mufonreports.html

All you have to do it to search for the event country, Italy. The date submitted is 2010-12-10 and the Date of Event is 2010-11-23.

I will be waiting for your comments and suggestions.
Thankx for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment